Job Title: Secretary/PA
- B.Sc/HND holders with minimum of Second Class Honours in Secretarial Administration, Business Administration, or any related course.
- Minimum of three(3) years experience as secretary/PA.
- Particularly working with senior management providing secretarial and administrative support, especially in law professional service Firm environment
Job Title: Senior Counsel – Commercial Litigation
- Degree qualified (minimum Second Class Upper or Lower).
- Minimum of Five (5) years active litigation experience in a top Commercial practice, and a trackable niche for business development and Client management.
Job Title: Head of Litigation/ADR Practice (Senior Counsel/Partner Cadre)
- Degree qualified (minimum Second Class Upper or Lower) Minimum of eight (8) years post call experience in active litigation and ADR, Personable, articulate with excellent oral and written skills.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ or Email it to friends, etc. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).