TINOLOADED respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor all files we upload to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded. In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
TINOLOADED will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a file that we uploaded to TINOLOADED infringes on your copyright then please contact the email below to submit a request. Be sure to include your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work, your full contact infomation and the url of the song/album, video or articles you are referring to.
Email to: email@example.com
Copyright Info (DMCA)
All contents on tinoloaded.net are readily available in various places on the internet and believed to be in public domain. Contents posted are believed to be posted within our rights.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on tinoloaded.net infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail the following information to us firstname.lastname@example.org and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.