Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: The Regional Director
- Interfacing with 26 National Directors across 26 countries in Africa
- Process and submit finance/expense report as required
- Provide assistance with payment requests and other forms.
- Compile appropriate reference materials as required by Regional Director
- Schedule, manage and attend meetings and retreats.
- Provide logistical support and draft minutes as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Management Skills
- At least 4 years of experience
- Not more than 35 years old
- Occasional international travel
- Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Presentation Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft tools- Word/PowerPoint /Excel (compulsory)
- Bi-Lingual (Preferably English/French)
- Attractive Salary Package- Minimum of $12,000 dollars per-annum
- Pension Package
- Health Package
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2019
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ or Email it to friends, etc. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).