Mosra Enerji Restricted (formally often called Dalkiranlar Enerji Restricted) has been a market chief in power transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have now expanded our capability to undertake and ship initiatives in Nigeria and different components of Africa utilising our native strengths. We’re recruiting to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Surveyor
Job Location: Edo
Duties and Obligations
- Develop standards for survey strategies and procedures.
- Develop standards for the design and modification of survey devices.
- Conduct analysis in surveying and mapping strategies, utilizing information of methods of photogrammetric map compilation and digital information processing.
- The Surveyor will likely be required to undertake Topographical, Measured Constructing, GPS and GIS Surveys and will likely be deal with initiatives to provide digital information.
- The Surveyor will likely be required to make actual measurements and decide property boundaries.
- Present information related to the form, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land options on or close to the earth’s floor for engineering, building, and different functions.
- He may also be accountable for liaising with related authorities authorities for acquiring Survey paperwork.
- Your remit shall lengthen to the applying of high quality management, efficiency monitoring and reporting, technical procedures and upkeep of information in accordance with our High quality Assurance System.
Key Job Necessities
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners together with registration and Level cloud processing.
- Accustomed to a wide range of the sphere’s ideas, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and end result oriented
- Consideration to particulars and excessive aptitude
- Capability to multitask with excessive degree of inventive
- Proactive persona and skill to work independently.
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Diploma/HND in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- Minimal of 10 years’ expertise on the whole surveying
- Proficient use of contemporary survey tools with mission examples.
- Find and mark websites chosen for geophysical prospecting actions.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Environment friendly completion of survey initiatives in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication abilities.
Utility Deadline: 30th June, 2019.