Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Procurement Manager to manage our client’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration from a reputable University.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail